- 8 small sweet potatoes (about 3 lb. total), scrubbed, halved lengthwise
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- Kosher salt
- 6T unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2T raw honey
- 3T hot sauce (such as Tapatío or Cholula)
- ¼ cup raw pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
- 1T ground coriander
- Flaky sea salt
- Lime wedges (for serving)
- Place a rack in middle of oven; preheat to 425°. Place sweet potatoes on a rimmed baking sheet, drizzle with ¼ cup oil, and season with kosher salt. Turn to coat. Arrange cut side down and roast until tender (the tip of a knife should slide easily into flesh) and cut sides are browned, 25–30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, smash together butter and honey in a small bowl with a fork until smooth. Add hot sauce a tablespoonful at a time, blending well after each addition. Season hot honey butter with kosher salt.
- Cook pumpkin seeds and remaining ¼ cup oil in a small skillet over medium heat, stirring often, until pumpkin seeds are golden brown, about 4 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in coriander; season with kosher salt.
- Arrange sweet potatoes on a platter and spread with hot honey butter. Sprinkle with sea salt and spoon pumpkin seed oil over. Serve with lime wedges for squeezing over.
- Do Ahead: Hot honey butter can be made 1 week ahead. Cover and chill. Bring to room temperature before using. Makes 8 servings.
Calories 318, Protein 3g, Carbs 24g, Fiber 4g, Sugar 7g, Fat 24g, Sat Fat 7g, Chol 23mg, Sodium 71mg