- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened plant milk (coconut, cashew, oat or almond)
- 2 scoops vanilla Dotfit protein powder
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1/2 cup frozen cauliflower (optional)
- 1T molasses
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/8 tsp allspice
- Combine plant milk, protein powder, frozen banana, frozen cauliflower, molasses, cinnamon, ginger and allspice in the base of a high-speed blender.
- Blend on high for about 30 seconds, or until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Serve immediately or store in a covered container in the fridge for up to 48 hours.
- Makes 2 servings.
Per serving: Total Fat 6g, Sat Fat 1g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 433mg, Carbs 45g, Fiber 4g, Sugars 23g, Protein 23g