- 2 lbs boneless, skinless organic chicken breasts
- Organic orange juice
- 1T olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- Montreal steak seasoning
- Orange peel (optional)
- Fill a deep container with orange juice, olive oil, and salt. Stir to combine.
- Cut breasts into tenderloins (or buy tenderloins). Place into the prepared container.
- Sprinkle with Montreal steak seasoning and orange peel.
- Let chicken marinate for at least three hours.
- On an indoor grill, cook on high heat for about 10 minutes in the closed position or about 5-7 minutes per side. On a large outdoor grill, cook on medium-high for about 7 minutes per side or until chicken is 165 degrees and no longer pink on the inside. Makes 8 servings.
Per Serving: Calories 166, Carbs 4g, Fiber 0g, Sugar 3g, Protein 26g, Fat 5g, Chol 83mg, Sodium 342mg