PF Kitchen: Smoky Chicken Chili
2 poblano chili peppers, chopped
1 large red bell pepper, chopped
1 medium sweet onion, chopped
3 garlic cloves, minced
2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
2 (14.5 oz) cans zesty chili-style diced tomatoes
3 cups (about 1 lb) shredded or chopped chicken (smoked is ideal)
1 (16-0z) can black beans, rinsed and drained
1 (16-0z) can navy beans, rinsed and drained
1.5 cups low-sodium chicken broth (recipe calls for 12 oz beer, but I used the alternative)
1 (1.25 oz.) envelope white chicken chili seasoning mix.
1. Heat oil in large Dutch oven over medium-high heat
2. Sauté first 4 ingredients until vegetables are tender (about 7-10 minutes)
3. Stir in diced tomatoes
4. Add in chicken, beans, broth and white chili seasoning. Stir until well combined
5. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, then reduce heat to low and let simmer for 1 hour, stirring occasionally
6. Top with shredded cheese, plain Greek yogurt, chopped fresh cilantro, lime wedges, sliced black olives, chopped red onion, or anything else you’d like!
Makes 8 servings
Calories: 187, Carbs: 32, Fat: 2g, Protein: 11g, Sodium: 906, Sugar: 8g
Are you ready to start looking good, feeling great, and living life to the fullest?
Let our team of experts give you the ultimate roadmap to success.