- 1T reduced sodium soy sauce (or coconut aminos)
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ¼ tsp ginger, minced
- ¼ tsp cornstarch
- ¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup broccoli floret
- 2 cups cauliflower florets (or premade cauliflower rice)
- 1 boneless, skinless organic chicken breast, sliced into 1/2 pieces
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 1T olive oil
- ¼ cup green onion, plus 1T, sliced, divided
- ⅔ cup red cabbage, shredded
- 1 carrot, diced
- 1 tsp toasted white sesame seeds
- In a bowl, add the soy sauce (or coconut aminos), maple syrup, garlic, ginger, cornstarch, and black pepper, and whisk until well combined.
- Microwave broccoli on high for 1 minute.
- Add the cauliflower to a food processor and pulse until it is the size of rice.
- On a cutting board, season chicken breast with salt and pepper.
- Heat olive oil in a large pan or wok over high heat. Once the oil begins to shimmer, add the chicken and cook until browned on both sides, about 2 minutes.
- Add the teriyaki sauce and bring to a simmer.
- Add ¼ cup green onions, red cabbage, and carrots, and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add cauliflower and cook, stirring constantly, for 1 minute. Add broccoli and remove from heat.
- Top with sesame seeds and remaining green onions. Makes 1 serving 🙂
Calories 379, Fat 17g, Carbs 51g, Fiber 19g, Sugar 19g, Protein 16g