This workout will test your strength and endurance!
You will need a kettlebell and a medicine ball to complete this workout.
This workout is a circuit that is separated into 2 separate tri-sets.
On the first tri-set perform 3-4 rounds of 50 seconds of work and 20 seconds of rest in between each exercise.Rest 1 minute between each round.
For the second tri-set perform 10 reps on each side before moving onto the next exercise. Perform 3-4 rounds. Rest 1 minute between each round.
– Medicine Ball Clean to OH Press
– Alt. Medicine Ball Pushup
– Medicine Ball Burpees
– Single Arm Racked Kettlebell Squat
– Tall Kneeling Single Arm Kettlebell Overhead Press
– Single Arm Kettlebell Bent Over Row
456 E. Vandalia St.
Edwardsville, IL 62025