- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Prepare stuffing mix according to package directions. Set aside to cool.
- With a sharp knife, butterfly breasts open to lay flat. Place each breast between two sheets of waxed paper and flatten with a mallet. Spread the prepared stuffing to within 1/4 inch of the edge of each breast. Sprinkle each one with chopped pecans and dried cranberries, reserving some of the cranberries for garnish. Roll up tightly in a jellyroll style, starting with the long end. Tuck in ends, and tie in sections with string, about 4 sections around the middle and one running the length of the roll to secure the ends.
- Heat olive oil in a large cast iron skillet over medium-high heat. Carefully brown rolls on all sides.
- Place skillet in oven, uncovered. Bake in a preheated 350 degrees oven for 1 hour, or until the internal temperature is at 170 degrees. Do not let these get overly dry.
- Allow rolls to set for 15 minutes before removing string and slicing into 1/2 to 3/4 inch circles. Leave one roll whole and slice the other for presentation. Stuffing will be spiraled into meat. Serve on a bed of curly lettuce and garnish by sprinkling with the remaining 1/2 cup pecan halves and the reserved dried cranberries. Makes 10 servings.
(Per Serving) 369 calories, protein 23g, carbs 28g, fat 18g, cholesterol 34mg, sodium 858mg