- 4 cups coarsely chopped, fresh watercress, stems included
- 1 cup pink grapefruit segments, juice reserved
- 1 medium avocado, peeled & diced
- 1/4 cup finely sliced red onion
- 1T apple cider vinegar
- 3T avocado oil
- ½ tsp unrefined sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Toss greens together with the grapefruit, avocado & onion
- Whisk reserved grapefruit juice, vinegar & oil
- Season to taste with salt &pepper
- Pour over the salad & serve chilled
- Add your favorite lean protein such as grilled chicken or fish for a complete meal!
- Makes 4 servings
Calories 191, 2g protein, 9g carbs, 4g fiber, 6g sugar, 17g fat, 2g sat fat, 0mg chol, 18g sodium
Are you ready to meet your fitness and weight loss goals! We are here to help! Click the picture below to meet with one of our expert coaches!!